Monday, June 9, 2008

Fashionable Fan

Hot off the runways of Paris, it's the most stylish trend to wear to your sons football games (or any outdoor sport of your choice). My Dad thought this would be a great idea when I mentioned to him how cold I get when I watch the games. After seeking many thrift shops far and wide he finally showed up with this little beauty which came in an extra-large and was complete with it's own official patch (which means I'm apparently now part of the Scorpion's snowmobile gang). I must admit I felt a little like a grown up version of the kid whose Mom dresses him all up for winter in "A Christmas Story". Wearing this, you may be your kids number one fan, but they'll pretend not to know the crazy lady in the snowsuit hooping and hollering from the sidelines.

5 comments:

Diane said...

I have been anxious to see that beauty on you. Thanks for the visual. I love how Coco is looking up at you as if he's not sure what you are up to.
Funny story and I love how Dad watches out for us :)

LISA said...

WOW!!! Just teasing! The things we do now that we would never of done in our younger days!! But one it gives us all a great laugh, oh except the kids, and it lets us embarass them a little after all the little embarassing moments that put us through!!

Tralar said...

Okay, just to clarify...I don't really wear this to my kids games. Even though it was a thoughtful purchase of my dad. Fashion still outweighs practicality and being cold!

BAILEY said...

haha nice outfit grandpa knows your style lol im exited to go to lagoon when diane comes if we go i expect u to be wearing that sexy outfit to Lagoon haha know really i expect it

Anonymous said...

Ok, Poor Coco is looking at you like your someone breaking into the House.

Suzy Q