Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bargain Planters

I love getting a great bargain. Just this week we happened to be at Ikea and stumbled upon these great pots near the checkout for just $6.99. They're not only large but also made out of heavy duty terracotta. We chose 2 black ones for our front porch but their were alot of other colors to choose from. To add to the sweet deal Walmart is discounting many of their annuals and perennials this week by 50%. Total cost for flowers to stuff 4 planters was just $12.00!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love the new pots. What a great deal! I still have not planted a flower. I have been in a garden "funk" this season.

SuzyQ said...

Beautiful, will you come and do me some platers. :)

Tralar said...

Suzy, just name the day and I'm there for you, I love these kinds of projects.