Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Trust God



These signs are quite popular now. I particularly love the message of this one.

It is a good thing to remember. When things seem beyond our control, which they often are, I try to turn things over to the Lord and truly trust in His ability to take care of the situation or person I may be worrying about. 

This also works if someone has offended you in anyway, immediately turn them over to the Lord and pray that He in his merciful way will make things right.

He is wiser than I am.
More dependable.
Full of understanding
and more love
and therefore
able to judge fairly.
He is strong enough to carry it all

When I remember this, I sleep much better and it frees me up from negativity and worry.  I can then begin to focus on all of the positive and good things I can be doing each day! 

 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.  

                        -Proverbs 3:5-6


No comments: