Saturday, August 29, 2015

My 50th Birthday Celebration




My hubby Matt made my 50th birthday a smash hit! He absolutely spoiled me. The night before he rented a beautiful room at Marriott Mountainside Resort in Park City. Our kids, Colton's date, Calebs girlfriend Christina, my sister Dede and her son Sam all joined us for fun zip lining and riding the coaster down the mountain. We then had a late night dinner at Baja Cantina and then visited a bit at our hotel.  The next day Matt  took us to breakfast and shopping at the outlets. The kids left early with Dede and Sam (she said she was having dinner with friends).  Matt insisted I buy myself some clothes and then we headed home where he had arranged to throw me with a huge surprise party at our house. We pulled up at 4:30 to the house. Coltons car was the only one in the driveway. As we entered the house where about 50 people yelled surprise! I was overwhelmed with emotion that so many would show up to wish me a happy birthday. All close friends and family that I love. Matt had arranged all the beautiful details including having Tayler send out custom invitations and he bought all the decorations and had Kneaders cater all the food and desserts : ) everything was fabulous! I loved every minute of my birthday this year! The best I've ever had.







No comments: