Monday, August 18, 2008

Kamauoha's Visit

This is my dear friend Karen. We played on the same softball team when I was twelve, and she was the only one who didn't make fun of me for wearing my big red high tops and being afraid of the ball. Later we were on Drill Team together and after graduation we became room mates for awhile, enjoying the single life in Provo, Utah (see above picture complete with 80's hair). She has always been a thoughtful and sweet friend to me. I was thrilled when she and her kids came to stay with us for a few days while visiting from their home in Washington.

Miguel loved hanging out with Karen's son Dylan.


The girls made paper crowns for our dog Coco. Ashlyn (Karen's daughter) crowned him and he will forever after be known as "Sir Coco Puff".


Ashlyn, Mimi, Courtney and Miguel all chill with their popsicles.

Jordan and her "very cherry" red lips.

Mimi and Ashlyn were like "two peas in a pod", they both became instant friends.

This is another fun friend of ours from High School Jen Stone. We all enjoyed shopping at Taipan and doing lunch together. Alot of fun memories and laughs, I love reconnecting with old friends.

2 comments:

Diane said...

How fun. I am so glad you got to visit with high school friends. Karen's kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Sis You still got it going on! :)