Monday, December 29, 2008

Marley and Me

Matt and I were able to squeeze in our weekly date night. After all the hustle and bustle of the holidays it was a welcome get away. We decided to see the newly released Marley and Me. I had read the book by John Grogan last year and loved it and I must say the movie did not disappoint. Like the book it had you laughing one moment and crying the next. If you have a beloved dog as we do, it will be that much more endearing to you. Two big thumbs up from both Matt and I. A must see for you and your family on Christmas break.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Mike and I saw this movie too and loved it. I was laughing so hard many times and loved Owen Wilson. I was sobbing at the end. Great chemistry and great story. We have friends who know John Grogen personally and say Owen Wilson played him well.