Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Girls Trip

A few friends and I planned a trip to St. George. It is a rare occasion when we all can arrange for sitters and time off from our busy schedules but somehow we pulled it off. The weather did not disappoint. It was absolutely beautiful this time of year. Above is a picture of Ann and Lisa taking the bus into Zions Canyon.
We enjoyed two hikes. One was the Riverwalk and the other Emerald Pools.
The sights were specatacular, I love Zions.

My cute friends left to right: Ann, Pam, Me, Lisa and Michelle.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

How fun!!! Good for you for making it happen--we "moms" usually don't... Pres. Garff's funeral was so nice and I learned so many things about him and was reminded of all the wonderful things too. I missed having you there with me.

Tralar said...

I know I missed you too. I did love going to the viewing the night before. I agree what a great man. So many good memories with he and Sis. Garff loved that we got to experience our missions together, you're awesome.