Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shakespeare Anyone?





Each year the season always passes and I once again have missed my chance to go to the Shakepeare Festival in Cedar City. But this year my sweet hubby surprised me for my birthday with two tickets to go and see a play there. He chose "A Midsummer Nights Dream". Which was very fun and light hearted. We were able to watch it in the Adams outdoor theater which was a great setting for this particular play. I loved being in the theater and also the green show just before where we bought tarts and sat on the lawn enjoying some great performers. It was a wonderful retreat for me. We went for three days to St. George and spent our last night in Cedar City. I'm now rejuvinated and ready to take on the world or at least my kids and household.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: