Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rome Italy Mission



Thanks to all who participated in helping guess where Caleb might get called on his mission a couple of weeks ago. We had about 20-25 people guessing. Each chose a location in the United States and also made one foreign guess. The winners were my daughter Tayler and Matt's sis Lindsay- Both chose Italy which was the correct guess. Still so excited for him....I keep having all these Mom's tell me how sad it is to send your kids out on a mission. Maybe it's the adrenalin kicking in or maybe there is something not quite right with me (most likely the later). But I can feel nothing right now but pure joy and excitement for this new chapter in Caleb's life. What a wonderful thing to experience for 2 years of your life!!!!! Best of luck my boy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: