Saturday, April 17, 2010

South to St. George

We drove into Mesquite and had some crab at a buffet there.

We went South for some much needed R&R and to get away from the frigid temperatures in our area. St. George is quickly becoming our new favorite destination. First because we have a house available for us to borrow when we would like to visit (thanks to Matt's parents) and also because I am finding myself more attracted to the beautiful red rock and the much warmer weather we get to experience when we take a retreat.
This particular weekend we took my parents and my sister Suzanne and her husband Brent. We even got the chance to meet up with my brother Brian's family and watch our cute niece McKell dance in a competition. We then all hiked a bit in Zion's and drove back into St. George for some of our favorite food at Cafe Rio. It was a lot of fun and a very restful getaway!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: