Monday, May 4, 2009


"...my plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight...What I am asking is that we turn from the negativism that so permeates our culture and look for the remarkable good in the land and times in which we live; that we speak of one anothers virtues more than we speak of one anothers faults; that optimism replaces pessimism; that uncertainty and worry be pushed aside by an enduring feeling of hope." (Gordon B. Hinckley; Standing for Something)


3 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

Thanks for the reminder. I should read that EVERY day so I try hard to incorporate it! Just returned from Ohio and it brought back SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!! Thanks for sharing some of those with me...

Diane said...

love this post and a great reminder. This was good timing for me today!

The Dalton Family said...

Oh he just always has a wonderful thought to inspire you doesn't he... I'm so glad I checked in to see how the Larsen fam was doing and read this little reminder! Take care you guys!!