Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb!


Our boy Caleb is now 17. Oh no, How did this all happen so fast? Caleb has been a wonderful son to raise. He's a very caring and sensitive person who is always aware of others and how they might be feeling. When he was a little boy we always used to smile at how grateful he was for everything you gave him. Even the basic things in life like a good hot meal, he would thank you for profusely. He is still grateful and we are proud of how he has chosen to conduct his life and of the good friends he continues to make. Just recently he got his state championship ring for participating in football this year. He has loved wearing it and I think it will be a fun memento for many years to come. "Happy 17th Caleb, we all love you very much! "
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! We are so terrible to miss calling you, but we love you. I love the ring picture...that is very "beast" as Sam would say!
Caleb still looks like Matt, but a bit like Scotty. I still remember what a cute little boy he was with that cute face. He is now just as handsome and you should feel proud that he is such a good kid. I am always impressed with how polite and helpful he is when I come and visit. He is so good with my boys and always helps me with my luggage or whatever I might need. You've got some great kiddos!