Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Pretty Princess


Mikayla was in our local newspaper last spring, for being in a fashion show. She was asked to model some of the clothes made by her sister Tayler's advanced sewing class. The princess gown was one of her favorites. For months whenever we'd run into someone and they'd comment on how cute she was she'd urgently whisper "Don't forget to tell them I was in the newspaper!" Fame certainly hasn't went to her head. She just wants to remind people of her moment in the spotlight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LISA said...

Hey Cute Girl!! Mimi, I still remember you showing me your picture in the paper, and just how proud you were and how special that was for you!!! I think you are just so beautiful in the picture, but so special and beautiful in every way!!! I am so lucky to be your Aunt!!! I am so happy mom posted the picture of our beautiful, sweet, Princess Mimi! Love, Aunt Lisa