Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Colton

Our little "Colty Bear" turned 15 this year. He has absolutley forbid me from calling him "Colty" anymore and has informed me most emphatically that he is not a "bear". That having been said, Colton really has grown up fast. He has a great sense of humor and is confident enough to make a friend out of everyone he meets. To celebrate this year he had a few buddies over for some lunch and then went out to a movie. Later that evening they all had a sleepover.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Colton. I am the lame auntie that forgot to call. What a fun, sweet, cute kid. I love that Colton is funny, sweet, cute...I mean handsome, an awesome athlete, and most of all very fun to be around. We want a visit from Colton and Caleb!